A professionally designed, installed and well-maintained network infrastructure will keep your staff productive, protect and preserve your data and extend the life of your PCs and printers. This should always include appropriate yet scalable software & equipment with the correct specifications.
Does this sound expensive? Not so in comparison to employee downtime, loss of your important data or even the loss of clients due to your inability to meet their needs or deadlines—not to mention emergency support and data recovery costs. The staff at Benchmark Information Technology Services will take into consideration your business needs, goals and budget in designing a network for your business. Whether you need a LAN, WAN, Virtual, SAN or VPN solution, our professional technical staff will ensure that your network is properly installed and will stand behind our work. At Benchmark Information Technology Services your success is our business!
Benchmark Information Technology Services designs, installs, and supports Local and Wide Area Network (LAN and WAN) infrastructures for small and medium sized businesses. Benchmark Information Technology Services creates and supports computer systems and communication infrastructures to allow clients to focus on what they do best – run their business.
We function as business consultants and IT partners to help clients leverage their IT investment to give them a competitive advantage. For clients with Information Technology (IT) departments, we complement their skills with areas of expertise they may not require on a regular basis. For others we become their IT department.
- Provide all forms of secure network connectivity – internal, external, and wireless
- 24/7 support
- Disaster recovery planning
- Network security solutions to protect proprietary data
- Hardware and software equipment provider
- Provide proactive on-going maintenance to ensure a higher level of efficiency
- Install cable and fiber to support voice and data using our licensed telecommunications team
- Support Layer 1, 2, and 3 switches
- Remote Access Server
- T1/DSL Access
- Network Administration Support including configuration & support of DNS, DHCP, NTFS, Basic Disk, Disk Management, Encryptions/Password, Group Policy, TCP/IP, Network Printing Services, Network Monitors, Active Directory, Setup DNS, WINS, SMTP & POP3
- Installation/Maintenance of Firewalls, Gateway Appliances, Routers, Access Points
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Design and install multiple remote site networking
- Create secure Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Provide the latest technologies for security and reliability
- Network management services
- Telecommuting solutions
- Router programming, installation and support
Benchmark Information Technology Services offers a comprehensive technology assessment and due diligence that will help your organization to meet technology needs:
- Analyze network and recommend solutions for network issues or sporadic behavior problems.
- Analyze existing network, offerings, business model and strategy to validate technology
- Develop evaluation options for alignment
- Evaluate all planning, designing, auditing, testing, and hosting parameters
- Conduct monitoring for systems, applications, products, and facilities
- Create policies and procedures
- Create a design and management models for evaluation and monitoring of technical due diligence compliance.
Benchmark Information Technology Services offers a comprehensive network analysis service that evaluates every component of your network and those who depend upon its operation. Our Network Analysis service evaluates:
- Network Design and Layout LAN/WAN implementations
- Traffic usage patterns
- Configuration and architecture
- Network hardware and software (Routers, Hubs, Switches)
- SNMP Network Management
- System Monitoring
Statistics recorded with Counterize - Version 3.1.4